State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank, has invited job applications for talented, dynamic, highly self motivated and energetic candidates for the following vacant positions. The candidates who are eligible for such vacant posts and can manage the IT Department responsibilities can online apply through link www.sbp.org.pk/careers/statusasp. Candidates should apply on or before 15th May, 2023. The job advertisement was published in Nawa-i-Waqt Newspaper on 30th April, 2023, Sunday.
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs May 2023
|Job Posted Date||30th April, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May, 2023|
|Organization||State Bank of Pakistan SBP|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
|Job Ad Source||Nawa-i-Waqt Newspaper|
State Bank of Pakistan is looking for energetic candidates for its Information Technology Operations Department. The department required such employees
- Database Administrator
- IT Operations Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
For such vacant posts details including Eligibility Criteria, Qualification Level, Experience, and Job Description, applicants may have to visit the link https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers.
All details about required posts are mentioned here that you can easily check in single click.
How to Apply for State Bank of Pakistan Jobs April/May 2023?
- Interested candidates who meet with the eligibility criteria may online submit their application on https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/statusasp.
- The candidates may also send their application in hard copy through surface mail addressed to “Joint Director, Resource Management, HRD, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, 1.1. Chundrigar Road, Karachi”.
- Applicant must write the ‘Applied Position’ name on the Top Right Corner of the Envelop.
- Applications should reach on or before 15th May, 2023.
- Applications that are not in accordance with defined requirements in the advertisement will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- SBP provides an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Females, candidates from minorities and transgender persons are also encouraged to apply.
- Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as disqualification, even if the candidate is eligible for the applied post.