Sui Southern Gas Company Limited is a Public Sector Utility Company that working in the Franchise Areas of Sindh and Baluchistan Province. SSGC has invited Trainee Job Applications for “Apprenticeship Training” in the following trades.
- Instrument Mechanic
- Radio Mechanic / Telecom
- Electrician General
- Mechanical Gas Fitters
- HVAC Technician
- Steel Welding
- Corrosion Control Technicians
For all trades, Apprenticeship Training duration is just 1 Year. The eligible candidates who did DAE / B.Tech may apply for this training program. Further details are mentioned here. Candidates should first read the details then apply before 13th June, 2023.
The job advertisement was posted on 28th May, 2023, Sunday in Daily Dawn Newspaper.
SSGC Apprenticeships Trainee Jobs 2023Further Details:
|Job Posted Date||8th june, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||13th July, 2023|
|Organization||Suit Southern Gas Company Limited|
|Qualification||DAE / B.Tech|
|Age Limit||25 Years|
|Job Type||1 Year Apprenticeship Training|
|Job Ad Source||The Daily Dawn Newspaper|
How to Apply?
Interested candidates who meet with the mentioned requirements including DAE / B.Tech and 25 Years age limit should follow the following steps to apply.
- Candidates may send their applications by courier along with “Application, 2 Recent Passport Size Photographs, Copy of Matric and DAE / B.Tech Certificates, Copy of CNIC / B-Form”.
- Application sends to the office “Dy. General Manager (IR), Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, SSGC House, ST-4/B, Block 14, Sir Shah Suleiman Road, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, and Karachi”.
- Applicants should send their application before 13-06-2023 at mentioned address.
- Incomplete or Late Submitted Applications will not be accepted.
- After Screening, only shortlisted candidates will call for Test/Interview.
- Test/Interview prior to the candidate’s Final Selection and Training Placement.
Candidates should keep in mind that Company may consider Apprentices for “Permanent Employment” at the end of “Apprenticeship Training” in case of vacant position and your capabilities meet with the required criteria. Moreover, it is not compulsory for the Company to make ‘Permanent Employment’ on the completion of their ‘Apprenticeship Training’.