Government of Sindh, Irrigation Department is seeing hardworking, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals for Non-Technical posts in BPS – 01 to BPS – 04 scales. These vacancies are offered by Irrigation Department for Southern Dadu Division Dadu. The interested candidates who have Dadu District Domicile and Matric & Middle Qualification can apply for such vacant posts. The candidates should apply before 25th May, 2023. The interview will be conducted by the department on 29th May, 2023. The job advertisement was published on 14th May, 2023 in Daily Dawn Newspaper.
Irrigation Department Government of Sindh Dadu Division Jobs 2023
|Job Posted Date||14th May, 2023|
|Interview Date||29th May, 2023|
|Organization||Irrigation Department Government of Sindh Dadu Division|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 Years|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Ad Source||The Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Last Date to Apply||25th May, 2023|
- Darogha (BPS – 04): 4 Posts. Candidates must have Matric Qualification
- Mistry (BPS – 04): 1 Post. Candidates must have Matric Qualification
- Driver (BPS – 04): 2 Posts. Candidates must have Matric Qualification
- Muccadam (BPS – 01):15 Posts. Candidates must have Middle Qualification
- Helper (BPS – 01): 2 Posts. Candidates must have Middle Qualification
- Khalasi (BPS – 01): 3 Posts. Candidates must have Middle Qualification
- Sweeper (BPS – 01): 2 Posts. Candidates must have Middle Qualification
How to Apply ?
- Interested candidates may submit their applications along with “2 Recent Passport Size Photographs, Attested Copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC on ‘D’ Form, Academic, and Disabled Certificate” to the office of “Executive Engineer, Southern Dadu Division Dadu”.
- Applications should reach at given address till 25-05-2023.
- Applicant must mention the Applied Post Name on the Top Right Side of the envelope and also in the application.
- Applicants may apply only for 1 post.
- Incomplete or Late Submitted Applications will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview through publication on fixed date.
- The numbers of post vacancies may be increased, decreased, or cancel as per Government of Sindh Policy.
- All the applicants who applied for Non-Technical Posts BPS – 01 to BPS – 04 in the office of undersigned address will appear before the ‘District Recruitment Committee (DRC Dadu) on 29th May, 2023.
- Candidates may also bring their original Qualification Documents / Certificates at the time of Interview.