FAST National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences Peshawar Campus has invited job applications 2023 for Teaching and Research Faculty. Candidates who want to apply must have a PhD / MS / BS Degree from a reputable University. Applicants must be specialist in 1 or more of the following areas. Applicants should online apply on or before 7th May, 2023.
The job advertisement was published in The News Newspaper on 16th April, 2023, Sunday.
FAST National University Peshawar Campus Jobs 2023 April Online Apply for Teaching Faculty Further Details:
|Job Posted Date||16th April, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||7th May, 2023|
|Organization||FAST National University Peshawar Campus|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
|Job Ad Source||The News|
- Associate Professors
- Assistant Professors
These posts are required for “Artificial Intelligence, Robotic / Automation, and Software Engineering. The candidates must have Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree for Computing Domain.
Sciences and Humanities Department
- Lecturers / Instructors: Campus required lecturers and instructors for English Subject
- Lecturers: Just for Mathematics Subject
- Lecturers: Just for Islamic Studies Subject.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates who have relevant qualification and meet with the eligibility criteria can apply online at www.nu.edu.pk/jobs.
- The applications should be submitted till 7th May, 2023.
- Incomplete or Late Submitted Applications will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- The university reserves the right to increase, decrease, or cancel any post without giving any reason.
- Government or Semi Government Employee should apply through proper channel.
- Faculty positions eligibility criteria that offered by the University available at www.nu.edu.pk/nujobs/EligibilityCriteria.aspx
- The university will not include Work Experience as of Part Time Employment, Apprenticeship, or Internship.
- For any query or any information applicants can contact by the university at firstname.lastname@example.org