Army Public School & College Jinnah Pano Aqil has invited Lecturer Job applications from qualified and hardworking male & female candidates to teach Federal Board Classes. Candidates will be appointed to teach Intermediate Level Federal Board Students for the following subjects
Interested candidates who are Master qualified in following subject and age limit in between of 25 to 45 years can send their CV till 31st, 2023. The job advertisement was posted on 14th May, 2023, Sunday in Daily Dawn Newspaper.
Army Public School & College Jinnah Pano Aqil Lecturer Jobs 2023 Complete Details
|Job Posted Date||14th May, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May, 2023|
|Organization||Army Public School & College Jinnah Pano Aqil|
|Age Limit||25 to 45 Years|
|Job Ad Source||The Daily Dawn Newspaper|
Qualification & Experience Level for Lecturer Job at Army Public School & College Jinnah Pano Aqil:
- Candidates must have MS / M.Sc & B.Ed Degree for Lecturer Job posts.
- Interested candidates must have at least 5 Years of Teaching Experience as Lecturer / Professor.
- Applicants who are interested to apply must complete APSACS Courses.
- Must be Fluent in English Spoken Language.
- Command over Basic Computer Operation.
- Applicant age limit is 25 to 45 Years.
How to Apply ?
- Interested candidates may have to send Complete CV along with Copy of CNIC, Photo Copy of Last Degree, and 2 Latest Passport Size Photographs in the name of “Principal Army Public School & College Jinnah Pano Aqil Cant”.
- Applications should reach at given address till 31st May, 2023.
- Incomplete or Late Submitted Applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
- The school will not provide any accommodation for night stay.
Additional Pay / Perks Details:
- Army Public School & College will pay Annual Increments to its staff.
- Free Accommodation for Single & Married Teaching Faculty.
- Free outdoor Self Medical Consultancy at CMH Pano Aqil Cant.
- Also provide Neat/Clean & Secure Environment in Cantonment.
- Free Education for Children in Army Public School & College as per criteria like (100% free for 1st Child, 50% for 2nd Child, and 25% for 3rd Child).