Armed Forces Born Marrow Clinic Rawalpindi has invited applications from PMDC Registered Male / Female Doctors for 3 Years Residency in Clinical Hematology. This offered residency program is completely approved and accredited from CPSP & PMDC. The interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with required documents at undersigned address on or before 31st May, 2023. Late submitted applications will not be accepted the department.
The job advertisement was published on 16th May, 2023, Tuesday in Nawa-i-Waqt Newspaper.
Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi jobs 2023
|Job Posted Date||16th May, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May, 2023|
|Organization||Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Center Rawalpindi|
|Job Type||3 Years Residency Training Program|
|Job Ad Source||The Nawa-i-Waqt Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for FCPS Training Program at Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre:
- Candidate should completed his/her FCPS (Medicine / Pediatrics)
- Intermediate Module – IMM (Medicine / Pediatrics)
- Interested candidates who have completed his/her 2 Years Training in Medicine or Pediatrics after FCPS-I are also eligible to apply for such Residency Training Program.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can get the Application Form from “Training Branch of AFBMTC & also from the website www.afbmtc-nibmt.org.pk”
- Candidates both Male & Female who meet with the eligibility criteria may send their applications along with “CV and other Required Documents” that essential to submit at “Commandant Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre / National Institute of Blood & Marrow Transplant (AFBMTC & NIBMT) Rawalpindi”.
- Late submitted applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Interview.
- CV / Resume
- Copy of CNIC
- PMDC Registration
- MBBS Degree
- Passing Evidence of FCPS / IMM or Evidence of Completing 2 Years of Mandatory Training.
- Hospital Admission Committee will be finalized the decision to give candidate’s admission
- Candidate will be Interviewed in the light of Original Documents
- Interview is a basic and essential part of the Application Process and it does give the Selection Guarantee.